- Guest speaker at the Tears in the Fence literary festival, ‘Lost Connections: Light and Darkness’, 10-13 September 2020, Multilingual poetry session, Saturday 12 September. The video is available here.
- Featured poet at the Tears in the Fence literary festival, 20-22 September 2019. Blog piece available here.
- Open mic reading at the City Lit Late Lines poetry and prose evening, May 2018.
- Public reading of poem “In the Room of Longing”, Between the Lines 2017 anthology launch, Sept 2017.
- Recorded reading of trilingual poem “Reveries about Language / Sanjarije o jeziku / Rêveries sur la langue” as part of the King’s College London radio show on Translation, April 2016.
- Public reading of trilingual poem “Reveries about language” at the The Still Point Journal launch, Nov 2015.
- Convenor of panel “Multilingual writing: strategies of translation, disruption and resistance”, upcoming conference Languages Future, King’s College London (new date to be announced soon)
- “The Arrival to Writing: Of the (Non-)sacrifice of Language”, Languages Memory Conference, 13-14 June 2018, London. Full paper can be accessed here.