- Upcoming multilingual poetry reading: “Reveries about language“, Cultural information Centre, Zagreb, 19 March 2020.
- Invited as featured poet at the Tears in the Fence literary festival, 20-22 September 2019. Blog piece available here.
- Open mic reading at the City Lit Late Lines poetry and prose evening, May 2018.
- Public reading of poem “In the Room of Longing”, Between the Lines 2017 anthology launch, Sept 2017.
- Recorded reading of trilingual poem “Reveries about Language / Sanjarije o jeziku / Rêveries sur la langue” as part of the King’s College London radio show on Translation, April 2016.
- Public reading of trilingual poem “Reveries about language” at the The Still Point Journal launch, Nov 2015.
- “The Arrival to Writing: Of the (Non-)sacrifice of Language”, Languages Memory Conference, 13-14 June, London. Full paper can be accessed here.